Why we recommend and support VoIP
As a business owner, one of the last things you want to worry about is your phone system. For that reason, many businesses continue to use whatever phone system they have always used, even as costs go up and it no longer meets their needs. You no longer have to make do with your old phone system or phone service. There is a better way.
VoIP is that better way. With improvements to technology and the growing need for businesses to be flexible and advanced in order to keep up, an easy-to-customize and easy-to-manage phone system such as a Voice over IP (VoIP) can empower your business and create smooth customer services interations.
VoIP works by removing the antiquated PBX box, and creating a phone server or PBX in the cloud, right through your network. Not to worry! That doesn’t mean you have to use a headset. Our new VoIP phones offer full functionality and versatility at a reasonable cost.
One of the primary advantages of VoIP is that when typical nationwide phone carriers, such as Comcast, have a landline outage that affects thousands of businesses, your business telephones will still be running smoothly.
VoIP phone systems offer amazing features your business can take advantage of:
– Conference Calling
– Call Forwarding, which allows for your calls to be forwarded anywhere
– Multiple Simultaneous Calls
– Numerous FREE Configuration Changes per Month (based on your plan)
– Unlimited Phone Extensions
– Web Conferencing – One-Click Conference, Meeting Recording, Remote Control & Screen Sharing
– Conference Rooms – Scheduled or One-Time Conference Rooms
– Mobility – Web, Windows, Mac, iPhone & Android Client Apps
– Application Integration – Office365, Outlook, Salesforce, Dynamics, Exchange, Google, and many more!
– Remote Firmware, Security & Version Maintenance
– Scheduled Automatic Backups
– Fully Redundant Hosted Solution with Unlimited Bandwidth
– Optional Fail-over Internet on Cellular Network
Plus Many More Big Business Features
Additionally, Your new phone system is easy to configure and manage, adaptable to your and your staff, and most importantly… it will save you money from the very first month!
So, what is the next step? Moving your phone service to VoIP is easier than you think!
Our certified VoIP engineers will work with you to create and customize your phone system to best support your business goals while providing the agility you need to adapt to future growth. We take care of porting your phone numbers, programming your phones and setting up your system to handle client calls smoothly.
When you have VoIP through RHYNO, even if your main internet service provider’s network goes down, if you have optional failover internet with a RHYNO Networks provided Cradlepoint router you’re still connected to the internet via LTE+ so your phone system keeps running smoothly.
To discuss your specific needs and to see how VoIP can improve your business, give us a call here at RHYNO Networks. We’ll be glad to assist you. (855) 749-6648